2015: A Roller Coaster Year.
- 33 weddings photographed.
- Dominated 3 triple wedding weekends.
- Captured the lives of MANY beautiful, wonderful seniors, families and children.
- We celebrated five years of marriage.
- Awarded two 'Best of 2015' Awards
- Featured on the The Huffington Post so many times it must be a dream.
- Found out we are expecting a son.
- Accomplished five years of business.
If there is anything that got me through 2015, it was you. My clients, my cheerleaders, my endless abundance of support. Your love and kindness is everything that I needed.
If you have followed my story, you know that starting this business in 2010 helped a 19 year old girl overcome her anxiety and depression.
In 2015, the clients and supporters of this business helped a 24 year old woman feel her purpose and worth. Some days this business was the only reason why I got out of bed. I could say I am thankful for your 'business' but you've given me so much more than that.
I pray that 2016 will bless us all with so many wonderful, beautiful, happy moments. We hope to see you in 2016!